1. What does DDP mean?
2. What special features does the DDP offer?
DDPs can be equipped with SSDs, HDs or combinations as hybrid configuration. Configurations with SSDs can use SSD caching, also load balancing and mirroring is available.
Any DDP can be expanded by adding additional DDPs on the fly, increasing the capacity and bandwidth and providing load balancing, SSD caching and mirroring – all of this without the need for changes at the front-end. With V5 software a DDP cluster configuration is possible, with DDPs from multiple locations being combined into one DDP with parallel data access. We call this the “Here, There, Elsewhere” technology.
3. How many users can I connect when doing ProRes HQ, DNxHD, 4K and/or audio?
In order to receive a configuration, which exactly meets your specific requirements, please contact us. We are happy to advise you.
4. What mirror, archive or backup systems can I use?
5. Is there an asset management solution included in the DDP?
There is no MAM solution included in the DDP, but DDP is compatible with all current asset management solutions. Therefore, you can choose a MAM solution that fits best to your needs, or simply continue using your existing solution.
6. What kind of maintenance tools does the DDP provide?
7. What makes the DDP future proof?
2. The hardware components are standard off-the-shelf and therefore future proof
3.The software is fully owned and continuously adapted and updated
4.The company is owned by the developers, no stakeholders